Tuesday, September 22, 2009

a little bio

Hello, my custom clothing for children sell under the name "fairie wings and pixie dust". I have been sewing for many years and have enjoyed sewing and creating in many different forms. Clothing for children is now what I focus on but have made and sold products for the home as well as the toybox. I do take custom orders, so please don't hesitate to contact me for a special order.I do have a full time job that I fully enjoy but as with most folks, look for a creative avenue to "just make me happy". Just being in a fabric store makes me feel like I'm in a candy store.
Thanks for reading and getting to know me.
We've just recently moved from Houston to Plano and I'm still unpacking those millions of boxes that followed us up here and have decided to downsize my inventory. So look often as I will be selling a lot of different sewing supplies.

No comments: